Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WILLIAM "BUD" HEDRICK

HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY!
I'm only 2 weeks late in saying so!
BUD LOVES A GOOD FIGHT


Bud loves to play his uke.

Bud loves to play his uke while looking out his dining room window at Angel Island in the San Francisco Bay at sunset.


Bud Loves bow handles made by an old guy in the Santa Cruz mountains.



Bud loves to make beautiful things





................that make beautiful noise.














Bud loves making people happy with those things. (my 1st look at my new guitar)








Bud loves the musica of the bullring









Bud loves Laleh










Bud loves to provide shelter for animals.











Bud used to love shaping.


























Bud loves to drive schooners!

Bud loves bird watching
Bud loves his bad boys
Bud loves hooka diving
Bud loves hard hats

Bud Loves the game of chess!
Bud loves good old music instruments!


EL SEGUNDO
SANTA BARBARA
Bud loves all kinds of music and the musicians that play it.

SEATTLE

PORT TOWNSEND
APACHE JUNCTION/SUPERTITION MOUNTAINS? ARIZONA
OUTSKIRTS OF OLYMPIC NATIONAL PARK














HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

6 comments:

  1. my cousin's great-grandfather is William "Bud" Hedrick. He now lives in Napa. My cousin is Laleh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Noah, I'm promoting Bud's new book and googled him just to see what pops up. To my surprise ( kinda ) my blog post came up. Haven't seen it since I put it out there. We visit with Bud and Cas every year or so. He's been my hero for over 45 years
      So your the brother of Toyoko's husband ?
      Thanks for getting in touch.
      Robbie Wilson

      Delete
  2. No one I have ever known has packed more adventures into 80 years than Bud Hedrick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bud is my 1st and only (step) cousin. My Uncle Nove (Rick) Hedrick was his step dad. What a fascinating life Bud has lived and his new book is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bud lives an enviable life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bud lives an enviable life!

    ReplyDelete

MAMA MADDIE

2010 TO APRIL 27, 2023