The swell didn't miss the Ventura Overhead altogether yesterday but 1- 1/2 miles south at California Street, Ventura Harbour and the river mouth it was macc'n. The overhead was half the size I thought it was going to be although the swell was still building last night. Still dark outside as of this writing.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
c STrEEt
The swell didn't miss the Ventura Overhead altogether yesterday but 1- 1/2 miles south at California Street, Ventura Harbour and the river mouth it was macc'n. The overhead was half the size I thought it was going to be although the swell was still building last night. Still dark outside as of this writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY! I'm only 2 weeks late in saying so! BUD LOVES A GOOD FIGHT Bud loves to play his uke. Bud loves to play his uke whi...
-
e Quigg: Design Alternatives (part 2) Dec 7, 2018 | Exhibits , SHACC News | 0 comments This is Part 2 of Joe Quigg: Desi...
No comments:
Post a Comment