The other night I (Patty) had the opportunity to visit this wonderful place - Esalen Institute. It is place where people come from all over the world to zen out for a week or so and pay a lot of money to do it. They have workshops, gardens and best of all hot springs. They allow "locals" to use the hot springs from 8-10pm for only $5. So me and 5 other ladies from park went. It was magnificent. We enjoyed the hot therapeutic water on the edge of the cliffs overlooking the ocean. I think I'll bring Spike next time.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Esalen Institute
The other night I (Patty) had the opportunity to visit this wonderful place - Esalen Institute. It is place where people come from all over the world to zen out for a week or so and pay a lot of money to do it. They have workshops, gardens and best of all hot springs. They allow "locals" to use the hot springs from 8-10pm for only $5. So me and 5 other ladies from park went. It was magnificent. We enjoyed the hot therapeutic water on the edge of the cliffs overlooking the ocean. I think I'll bring Spike next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY! I'm only 2 weeks late in saying so! BUD LOVES A GOOD FIGHT Bud loves to play his uke. Bud loves to play his uke whi...
-
e Quigg: Design Alternatives (part 2) Dec 7, 2018 | Exhibits , SHACC News | 0 comments This is Part 2 of Joe Quigg: Desi...
No comments:
Post a Comment