
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
SANDDOLLAR
This is Sand Dollar Beach, about 30 miles south of where we live. Where Patty and I met Andy and Sarah. There was nobody out on a half mile stretch of beach with glassy chest to head high plus waves spread over 4 breaks. I found Andy checking out conditions with Sarah on a bluff overlooking the bay. I asked him if he was going to paddle out and he replied "I will if you are" and so began a friendship as a result of our mutual love surfing. Patty commented later that we both rAn back to the parking lot to grab our boards smiling from ear to ear.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY! I'm only 2 weeks late in saying so! BUD LOVES A GOOD FIGHT Bud loves to play his uke. Bud loves to play his uke whi...
-
e Quigg: Design Alternatives (part 2) Dec 7, 2018 | Exhibits , SHACC News | 0 comments This is Part 2 of Joe Quigg: Desi...

No comments:
Post a Comment