Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nugget and Rico's round trip

Fort Bragg to Half Moon Bay holds some of nature's most treasured coastline to be found anywhere in the world. "Indescribable" is the only descriptive adjective I can use. Anything else would only be an attempt..a stab in the dark in putting into words it's total and untouched beauty. (guess I snuck a couple of them O adjectives in anyhow). I took no photos as it was tricky driving along Hwy 1. There is a little town named Point Arena that we will be going back to for sure. The pics of Patty Nugget and Rico as well as the surfing were taken in Half Moon Bay State park where we spent 2 days during the first leg and 2 coming home. Next are a group of surfer/campers in Morro Bay. I liked their rig so much (probably about 30-40K...sorry guys if I underestimated and I would love to have one) I asked if I could snap a couple. Lots of great people and places. The Beatles "In My Life" is playing in my head. r/s


























No comments:

Post a Comment

DOGS EYE VIEW