Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SANTA BARBARA NIGHTLIFE PART 2

cANNoT gEt eNOuGH oF tHE wiLdCaT LoUNGe..
JOE'S CAFE was a Santa Barbara staple and had been open for decades when I lived there in the early to mid seventies. It's still going strong and has added the reputation of being a late night place to meet old and new friends and have a few cocktails.
Patty, Nancy and I are headed back to S.B for more film festival festivities tonight!
The Palace is a sure bet if your looking for home cooked music from jazz to bluegrass to jug band style.


I had some fun waves Monday early afternoon. Conditions were as good as it gets. I had the reef to myself. A lifeguard was having a liquid lunch and he was paddling in as I paddled out. Being on REEF SECURITY PATROL ...especially on rotation like this is just a job but somebody has to do it!

Alden Schooner
Santa Barbara Hotel lobby on State St. Saving old classics is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS AND THAT