Sunday, May 8, 2011

FIRST LOOK/NEW SURROUNDINGS

Surfed this spot 6 years ago with Marko Diaz. Perfect break to ease into the northwest Pacific.

More beach Trails than highways!


Restaurant, hotel or RV park...you can judge a public place by it's restrooms. Our new home has luxury bathhouse, bathroom and laundry facilities. This place is the best RV park around....anywhere!

Our 1st look at our new beachfront.
Looking South from the park
There are hundreds of these signs in Oregon.
We are real excited to be here. It's the best RV park we've been in. Patty comin up the beach trail.

Father and daughter
Beautiful and nasty looking. I was running Rico on the beach telling myself a camera would only interrupt the clarity of the spectacular feats of nature I was witnessing. After about 30 min. into it I realized that NOT TAKING photos would be regrettable what with the clouds opening up in a circle around a setting sun, transparent back lite emerald green 8 footers. Yeah well..I missed it by the time I returned after cleaning Rico up etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS AND THAT