Monday, August 15, 2011

THE RICO REPORT

UPDATE: couple more shots from late afternoon session. Yesterday (Monday) we had another Oil / Glassy day with waist to overhead.
Sunday
4 to 6 foot chest to a foot O.H. Some pules' producing 2 ft. O.H. glass in front of the RV park Sunday late afternoon. My 1st session this morning was consistent head to 2 foot O.H.

I checked 4 forecast sites. NOAA to Surfline. They all said basically knee to waste high. For months I've been comparing what I'm seeing to what their reporting and.. at least for Oregon, they are consistently off the mark. I can only trust Rico's report
David Beer, visiting from Ocean Beach in San Francisco is here with his wife Christina and their pooch Minie. Makes the session alot of fun with a buddy to paddle out with.

Patty snapped this at the end of the ride... setting up for a shore pound blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOGS EYE VIEW