Saturday, April 4, 2015

YOSEMITE




Patagonia is OK...I kinda like their stuff. 
They seem overpriced compared to Walmart.
But why don't they have their stuff made in China?
Having it made in South America and Indo just makes it more expensive. I mean why should the CONSUMER have to pay for the clean, air conditioned sweat shops. Patagonia's choices for work environments actually does away with the word SWEAT in their shops...how un-American is that!! They're all a bunch of tree hugging liberal democrats who care about stupid shit like the environment .... you know.....global warming, animals, surf, skiing, free diving, mountain climbing etc. Another example of why I think they only hire Muslems.
But putting all that aside...I guess I should be thankful you saved me a bunch of money on the quality clothes I ordered. 
Only problem with that is they will never wear out. How in the world can I make a fashion statement wearing the same ole clothes.
I read that Kim and Kanye recorded a record together and that's a small part of how I'm going to spend the $ you saved me. John and Katy Perry are so yesterday ... But with the extra cash I can continue trying "KEEPING UP WITH THE......???...I forget....you know....The black guy with a brownish wife who's birth father set O.J. free and step dad was that Olympic star who is almost a woman.
GOD I love America.
San Francisco store

No comments:

Post a Comment

DOGS EYE VIEW