Tuesday, October 9, 2018

SACRIFICES FOR THE GREATER GOOD


OR HOW TO EXPERIENCE BRAZIL AND POLAND IN ONE AFTERNOON
Dedicated to my friend NICK as he is half Brazilian and half Polish
Brazilian juice bar









A community dedicated to surfing. Built by surfers, Run by surfers, owned by surfers.
Tap to enlarge


Aside from the Pleasure Point main street community ...This is the actual point.


My wife loves her young and handsome boat captains. Her husband  loves his young and beautiful surfer girls. She could, in some very rare cases, be their mom and I most assuredly qualify to be their grandfather. ( Polish surfer girls like geezers with hair )
These ladies are visiting from Poland. They parked next to me in a rented RV and they and their boyfriends are surfing the California Coast from San Clemente to Humbolt.
Obviously the boyfriends are really cool dudes. They took the photos at their girlfriends request. I surely couldn't say no. Sometimes it's tough living this RV life but I'm always up for sacrificing for the greater good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MAMA MADDIE

2010 TO APRIL 27, 2023