Friday, December 27, 2019

PATTY'S ALOHA PART 3

After about 10 years  we realized how lucky we were to have gone thru changes that brought us more together opposed to moving us in different directions. It had been HAPPY MAGIC . We were always commenting how fortunate we were. Life couldn't get any better.

Patty said "when I'm recovered enough to travel will you take us up the 1 and 101 from Ventura to Washington so I can thank all our friends."  I am and bring her with me early to mid January to carry out her last wish.

Our niece Bella

2002, Lido Villa, Isle of Venice, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Garette / foreground 

Left to right: Emily in the galley, Robb, Alex, Dermet, Bill, Laura,  Chris ChrisPatrick, Le Ann, Brock and me, Brock's mom, Diane




Siddha


No comments:

Post a Comment

MAMA MADDIE

2010 TO APRIL 27, 2023