Monday, May 4, 2009

SY AND HANNAHS ART AND BEACH

We had such a great evening and morning with them. I should have had my camera with me during the guitar lesson, drinking, eating, bicycle riding, board repairing, cookie baking and driving the rv around the neighborhood. But I did have the camera next morning. The photos tell it like it was "THE MORNING AFTER!" Unfortunately our Verizon broadband has a hard time downloading those pics of bleary eyed party animals (we even stayed up past 11pm WHOA) as well as shots taken of their art on furniture, Rico abusing Sy and Patty and Hannah out on the cliffs of Shell Beach where Sy and Hannah live. Patty has switched to At&t broadband service which works here in Big Sur where we arrived today. She will download the software tomorrow and should download the photos fast at which time I'll post the real 'SY AND HANNAH'S ART AND BEACH BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAMA MADDIE

2010 TO APRIL 27, 2023